carlieanns

Through The Eyes Of A Teenage Reader

Hi, I'm Carlie! Welcome to my blog!

In Real Life: Graphic Novel Review

In Real Life - Cory Doctorow, Jen Wang

Hey guys!

So I took some time off reading the Lux series, because I don't want it to end. In doing so I read a graphic novel so I could get something read pretty quickly. The graphic novel was titled, In Real Life. I loved this graphic novel, it was so cute. I loved the animation and color scheme. It was perfect.

This story is about a girl who joins an online role playing game and she makes a friend and they do missions together to kill people to get paid real money. One day she sees one of these people she has to kill and decides not to kill them, and talks to him, and things ensue. It was really a great story. The plot was amazing, it went somewhere and I liked that. I wish there was a second, it ended in a place that there could possibly be another so I'm not sure. BUT, if there will be one I will be picking it up immediately.

I have two manga that I want to read this month along with another couple books, so hopefully I can get back on track with reading and my blog. Thank you for staying if you did!

Love,